Milk Chocolate Fudge with Strawberry Space Ice Kream Krumbles
A game changer for anyone with sweet tooth, this nutrient-dense and super rich fudge satisfies cravings while providing minerals, antioxidants and healthy fats. Raw cacao butter gives it a fragrant smell and more intense flavor than conventional chocolate. Top it with Strawberry Space Ice Kream for an otherworldly experience.
2 cups cacao butter
2 cups raw cashews
1 cup Strawberry Space Ice Kream, chopped up
1 cup maple syrup
¾ cup cacao powder
½ teaspoon sea salt
1. Place cacao butter in a double-broiler to melt.
2. Process cashews in a food processor into a smooth and creamy butter.
3. Add melted cacao butter, maple syrup and salt to food processor and blend into cashew butter.
4. Incorporate cacao powder into the cashew butter mix by processing briefly.
5. Transfer batter to an 8×8 dish and top with chopped up pieces of Strawberry Space Ice Kream, pressing them into the fudge.
6. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to chill.
Makes 16 servings.