A game changer for anyone with sweet tooth, this nutrient-dense and super rich fudge satisfies cravings while providing minerals, antioxidants and healthy fats. Raw cacao butter gives it a fragrant smell and more intense flavor than conventional chocolate.
2 cups cacao butter
2 cups raw cashews
1 cup maple syrup
¾ cup cacao powder
½ teaspoon sea salt
1. Place cacao butter in a double-broiler to melt.
2. Process cashews in a food processor into a smooth and creamy butter.
3. Add melted cacao butter, maple syrup and salt to food processor and blend into cashew butter.
4. Incorporate cacao powder into the cashew butter mix by processing briefly.
5. Transfer batter to an 8×8 dish and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to chill.
Makes 16 squares.